Hosted PBX, product based on asterisk with modern GUI!
Hosted PBX, also known as Virtual PBX and Cloud PBX is a highly scalable, IP-based communication service that routes calls over the Internet and allows multi-location businesses to simplify their communication and reduce the capital expenditure.
Virtual PBX solution uses a single terminal to manage all telephone business lines without making any alteration in the existing setup. There is no need to establish a new physical set up, virtual PBX service offers a plug-and-play system that helps you structure customized call routing solution for directing calls from any location to any department or agent’s extension whether it is a personal mobile, desk phone or desktop. Mobile users can take leverage of smartphone apps to replace smartphone’s ID with company’s caller ID and in-house employees can use VoIP desk phone or softphones to make and receive calls via cloud PBX.
This Video demonstrates following steps:
- Create PBX Cloud
- Create Trunks
- Add Inbound Numbers ( DID )
- Create extensions
- Create IVR menu, Queues
- Create Inbound Routes
- Create Outbuond Routing
- Assigne Context Script to get external Info by json API
- Receive INBOUND call via Queue from CRM WEB phone, check recording
Now I am dialing inbound GSM line to reach the virtual office and support queue .
- Call Forward using DTMF digits: , Call Parking/Unparking
Pressed #77 to park the call, got played 703 . this is position where call has been parked
to pickup, we just dial 703 now. ... connected with customer now again /
To forward call to another location, we use DTMF:
**1 - unattendant transfer
**0 - attanded transfer
- Reporting module , Call History
Screenshot of predictive dialing module:
Each client (or separate office, tenant) has a dedicated, isolated cloud PBX , with separate :
- exntensions (with PBX functions — followme, Forward, Voice/Video Mail, Blacklists etc..)
- VoiceMail boxes,
- Call parkign spaces, Park&Announce
- Auto-attendants/Virtual Offices,
- Page/Ring Groups,
- multiple Music-on-Hold classes on separate storage,
- Inbound/Outbound routing logic
All clients/offices share the same server and the same asterisk instance and managemed in one place.
With a multitenant architecture, a software application is designed to virtually partition its data and configuration, and each client works with a customized virtual application instance. Using the same asterisk instance for all the clients is a real cost and resource saving solution.
Some more key features:
- supports custom scripting, i.e. assigning a dialplan contexts to Feture codes, which connects extensions with unlimited functionality of the asterisk dialplan.
- Call recording (full or by one-touch on demand recording while conversation).
Uppong receiing call, manager can activate inbound route with actions:
My favorite function was Text-2-Speech, with the speech engine from IBM company. It has any languages and dialects with high voice quality.
It makes the procedure of building the IVR menu very fast and realy cool!
I like creating such software, and will glad to discuss it with anyone who are interested with it.