Cloud PBX, new product based on asterisk with ajax GUI!
This Video demonstrates following steps:
- Create PBX Cloud
- Create Trunks
- Add Inbound Numbers ( DID )
- Create extensions
- Create IVR menu, Queues
- Create Inbound Routes
- Create Outbuond Routing
- Assigne Context Script to get external Info by json API
- Receive INBOUND call via Queue from CRM WEB phone, check recording
Now I am dialing inbound GSM line to reach the virtual office and support queue .
- Call Forward using DTMF digits: , Call Parking/Unparking
Pressed #77 to park the call, got played 703 . this is position where call has been parked
to pickup, we just dial 703 now. ... connected with customer now again /
To forward call to another location, we use DTMF:
**1 - unattendant transfer
**0 - attanded transfer
- Reporting module , Call History
Screenshot of predictive dialing module:
Each client (or separate office, tenant) has a dedicated, isolated cloud PBX , with separate :
- exntensions (with PBX functions — followme, Forward, Voice/Video Mail, Blacklists etc..)
- VoiceMail boxes,
- Call parkign spaces, Park&Announce
- Auto-attendants/Virtual Offices,
- Page/Ring Groups,
- multiple Music-on-Hold classes on separate storage,
- Inbound/Outbound routing logic
All clients/offices share the same server and the same asterisk instance and managemed in one place.
With a multitenant architecture, a software application is designed to virtually partition its data and configuration, and each client works with a customized virtual application instance. Using the same asterisk instance for all the clients is a real cost and resource saving solution.
Some more key features:
- supports custom scripting, i.e. assigning a dialplan contexts to Feture codes, which connects extensions with unlimited functionality of the asterisk dialplan.
- Call recording (full or by one-touch on demand recording while conversation).
Uppong receiing call, manager can activate inbound route with actions:
My favorite function was Text-2-Speech, with the speech engine from IBM company. It has any languages and dialects with high voice quality.
It makes the procedure of building the IVR menu very fast and realy cool!
I like creating such software, and will glad to discuss it with anyone who are interested with it.